If you are working in a limited space, this little wire hand saw may be the solution to your problem. If you need to cut a pipe, and a larger saw won't fit, just pull this saw out of your tool box, and rapidly work the blade back and forth with both hands. It is made to cut metal or plastic pipe or tubing.* This Saw Is Equipped With A Saw Wire That Is 24 1/2 Inches LongEach end has a 1 inch diameter split ring to use as handlesThis saw wire is made to cut through PVC pipes or other piping or tubingHelps you work in a limited space where a regular type saw won't fitSwivels on each end of the handles for maximum ajustability
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.