Now you can clean the old cement off those bricks easily and quickly with this powerful chisel. The 2.75 inches long blade makes the job go faster, and the rubber handle reduces the strain on your hands. Overall 8 inches long.* Rubber handle designed to give the most shock resistance to the uses - great for heavy duty jobs* Solid steel chisel end is designed for even the toughest of bricks and cement* Rubber handle also provides comfort to the users hand versus the traditional all metal design* Overall 8 inches long with a 2.75 inches long blade - makes the job precise but quick* Use to clean off old cement on bricks-Good for home repair, construction, professional use, ect.
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.