If You Have Ever Had A Tarp With A Torn-out Grommet, Or Not Enough Grommets To Do The Job For You, Now That Problem Can Be Easliy Solved With These Tarp Clips. Just Place The Tarp Fabric Inside The End Of The Clip And Clamp It Down Firmly. Then, Attach A Tie Down Rope Through The Hole And Attach It To The Ground, Tree, Pole, Or Whatever Will Hold It In Place. It's As Simple As 1-2-3! You May Want To Get Extra Sets For Your Next Outdoor Adventure.* Set Of 4 Clips In Package* Great For Tarp, Tent, Or Canopy* Use With Tie Downs, (not Included)* Tension Adjustment Control* Wide Jaw For Maximum Grip
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.