This is a great tool for pulling any size nails, as well for pulling out baseboards, floor boards, door jambs, window sills, and many other uses in demolition. Ideal for the remodeling job. This tool makes short work of pulling out the old so you can install the new.* This Nail Puller Is Made Of Steel, And Is 9 Inches Long Overall-it Weighs 10.4 Ounces* Painted Black With A 4-1/2 Inch Rubberized Black Textured Handle* Will Pull Any Size Nail, As Well As Many Uses In Demolition Work* A Great Tool For The Handyman Working On A Remodeling Job* Has A Handy Hole In The Handle For Hanging In The Garage Or Shop
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.