This Is The Heavy Duty Grease Gun Every Mechanic Should Have. Whether You Are A Professional Mechanic, Or A Weekend Do-It-Yourselfer, This Grease Gun Will Do The Job Right For Your Every Time. This Grease Gun Has Been Designed For Easy Operation. It Holds 400 CC of Grease For Engines Or Other Machines. It Accepts Standard Size Cartridges Or Bulk Grease.9-1/2 Inches long X 2 inch diameter- unit weighs 2 pounds, 6.6 ouncesMade of chrome plated steel- canister accepts standard size cartridges or bulk greaseThis unit will hold 400cc of grease -excellent for auto engine workIncludes a 5 inch removable metal tube with removable nozzle tipEasy 2 handed operation-excellent tool for any auto or heavy equipment mechanic
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.