The try square is a useful tool for the machinist and the carpenter. It will help you to achieve a perfect 90 degree angle, and you will produce professional quality results. This try square is sturdy carbon steel construction. 90 degree angle; 14mm polished handle.* This tool measures 2 -1/4 (blade) x 1-1/2 (stock) inches (inside the square measurements)* Weighing 3.7 ounces, this try square will help you to measure a perfect 90 degree angle* An excellent tool for the professional machinist or carpenter - small size is ideal for modeling* Made of solid sturdy carbon steel for years of durability and reliable performance* Also will help to set up your saw blade and other machine type tools
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.