Every Workshop Needs A Supply Of Clamps. This G-clamp Has A 3 Inch Clamping Depth. Clamps Are Useful For So Many Different Types Of Projects. They Will Hold Your Work While Glue Or Paint Is Drying, And Much More. No Matter What The Job, This Clamp Will Really Get It Done For You.* This Clamp is 4-3/4 inches long overall, with a 3 inch clamping depth-weighs 7.6 ounces* This clamp can be adjusted with a slide type winding mechanism* The "screw" is zinc plated, and the clamp frame is painted black* This type of clamp is great for holding items while glue or paint is drying* This clamp is excellent for carpentry or many types of crafts
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any issues/return queries.