8" c-clamp has a heavy steel zinc plated frame w/steel screw with swivel pad. Excellent for hobbies and precision clamping and holding just about anything firmly in place to do what is needed and to get the job doneOverall Length is 11", Jaw is 8 Inches Long and 3-1/2" Deep Throat Weighs 2 pounds, 5 ouncesAn excellent tool for cabinet making and wood workingAll Metal, and zinc plated, this is a heavy-duty G-clamp also referred as C-clampExcellent for holding pieces together for paint or glue dryingA welcome tool in any workshop or garage-small enough to fit in many toolboxes
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.