This sliding t-bevel has a nine inch blade, cut at an angle, and a solid wood handle with brass accents. The handle measures 6.5", and the length overall is 10-5/16". The stainless steel blade is adjustable, and can be used to measure and mark the angles as you work.* 9" Long bevel - actual markings go up to 8 inches - handle is approx. 6.5 inches long* Blade is made of quality stainless steel (steel type: 2CR13)* Brass accents on wooden handle - looks nice and beautiful* Use the tool to duplicate any angle from 0 to 360 degrees - can turn center "knob" to lock angle* Can also serve as a depth gauge - T-bevel designed for durability and easy use
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.