This knife has a razor-sharp surface on both sides of the blade. One side is a serrated edge, and the other is a shallow wave pattern with a beveled edge. The hardwood handle is shaped to keep your fingers away from the blade. This will quickly become your favorite knife in the kitchen, for everything from slicing bread to carving a roast.16-1/2 inches long overall, with an 11 inch blade- total weight of 5.2 ounces5-1/2 inch solid wood handle, with convenient hole for hangingSuperior quality stainless steel blades-will slice through practically anything easilyHandle is shaped to keep hands and fingers safe from the blade while cuttingA wonderful gift idea for anyone-from a new bride to a professional chef
We ship almost all orders next day. Please note, our warehouse is not open on the weekends.
For returns - please use our hassle free returns portal to initiate the return. We will receive your return request, review it and provide you final instructions for return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Reasons for return:
1. Looks different to image on site (Return Label provided - we may request a photo proof in case there is confusion)
2. Arrived too late (Return Label provided)
3. Poor quality / Faulty (Return Label provided)
4. No longer wanted (We can provide return label but the cost will be deducted from refund)
5. Incorrect item received (Return label provided)
6. Parcel damaged on arrival (Return label provided - we may request a photo proof in case we do not want the item back)
7. Others (Please specify in additional notes)
Please use our hassle-free returns portal to initiate the return. Our team will review the returns each day for approval and will provide return labels.
For wholesale orders that are worth over $200, please email us at email@example.com if there are any issues/return queries.